Amazed by Demi Lovato


Demi Lovato is one of the hollywood stars that I admire. She is a good actress and she has a very nice voice. I love her more after the shocking story that she was diagnosed of being bipolar and at the same time she is suffering from bulimia. I feel bad for her that she was bullied for not being too skinny. The people’s perception of beauty has been blinded by the wrong perspective. I like her even more and found her amazing after the incident, where she admitted her problems in public; stopped performing and pretending that she is doing great, to have a treatment. She decided to leave her acting and singing career that some people are dying to have. With her comeback, I can really feel what she felt as she sung the Skyscraper at The Ellen Degeneres Show.

Comments

Post a Comment