Prayer of Restoration

I wrote this prayer while counseling a friend and I'd like to share it to you.
Just say this prayer whenever satan is trying to blind your heart with lies
through your past and the sins you've committed.

Father God,
Thank you for the life that you've given to me.
Sorry for the wrong things i've done.
I acknowledge that i've hurt you and
I am asking for your forgiveness.
help me God to turn away from sin and
give me grace to overcome my fears of failing.
God, tonight I surrender my life to you.
Give me the grace to obey your word
and fill me with your Holy Spirit and
I ask you God to saturate me.
Reveal yourself to me more and more.
I pray God that I may have peace in you.
Thank you oh merciful God because you
said in your word that you will never
leave us nor forsake us.
So I can come to you with confidence in my heart
that you will restore me.
Renew my heart and my mind, oh God.
I'm lifting my every concerns to you.
I trust your power to heal my heart
and to nourish my spirit.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me at the cross
for me to live in freedom.
I ask you to be my Lord and Savior.
in Jesus name, Amen.

Comments