Forgive, for we are all imperfect people

Resentment can destroy one's life and consume every part of us. When you resent someone you can't be happy all the time because you'd be miserable every time that you would be reminded of what happen and it would change your mood.

I've held a grudge in my heart against my friends because I've treated them well but I felt that they just used me. And I realized that I should just let it go and forgive them even though they're not asking for my forgiveness. Come to think of it, they are having fun not knowing that I've been offended or even if they know, they'd probably forgotten it and moved forward while I'm still hurting inside. In this battle, I know I've lost because my opponent is myself. I'm battling with myself and I can't live a life to the full.So I decided to let it go, forgive and love them even more because for me they are my friends.

Always choose to forgive even though it's hard, though they've hurt you a lot. Hatred is so real that it can destroy your future, do not be consumed by it. Think about Christ who chose to die for you so you can receive forgiveness for the sins you are committing everyday. What right do we have deprive them of forgiveness when we are all a like? We are all imperfect people and sinning from time to time.

Comments