Alone with God

Even when you feel alone, know that you are surrounded by divine love. Like God, love is not visible, but that does not mean it is not there. You are loved.




-I want to thank God that I've been alone for a while and now I can see His greatness in my life. I've learn to love and cherish my friends even more, of course it's because of His gift of grace! :)

Take some time to be alone with God and you'll know Him better as He reveal Himself to you. Seek Him more than anyone else. He knows you inside and out, He's the only one who'll listen to all your complains without judging or being irritable instead He'd be please for you are trusting Him. He will comfort you and would tell you,


"I am an omnipotent God, the Alpha and Omega.
 Do not be anxious for I am in control of everything. 
I have loved you with an everlasting love.
I am here.
Just call upon me and Let me be your Father."


I believed that has been waiting for the time that you'd come to Him, to tell Him that you can't do it alone because you are too weak and you need Him in your life. Call upon His name, recieve forgiveness and experience a true freedom.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
-Matthew 11:28-30


“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."
-Jeremiah 31:3

Comments