God will use even the awful circumstances in our life

 Maybe now you're thinking of giving up because you can't bare and can hardly understand a certain situation in your life but God has message for you, 


"Hold on to my word child. I am true to my promise and soon you'll understand why this is happening. I won't let go of you, I will carry you when you feel like you can't continue anymore. Just trust me and fight for my promise for you; a peaceful and harmonious family, extraordinary career and everything you have in mind. You'll live your life to the full."


Always remember that God will use even the awful circumstances in our life for His Glory so hold on for greater things will come! Let us offer our circumstances to the Lord and see what He will do with them for His Glory!


Heavenly Father, we surrender everything to you. Here is my life, Lord Jesus. Take it and use it for Your glory.
In Jesus name! Amen.

Comments