In Praise of a Praying Mother

This is a video I created for my Mother and Sister.


There's no other time to honor a Mother than today.
What I want to share is the greatest and I'm most proud of about my mom is that,

"She believes in the Power of Prayer."

She's been praying for us, She made it a shield and weapon.
I know that God gave her strength through all this years. She's been through a lot because of our rebellion but She would always reach out and show us that no matter what we do, we can always come to her because she will always love us.
When my father was sick, I would saw her praising God and she would always Pray and recite Psalm 91.
I thought she's just like my Tatay Anda (my Grandfather) who would always sing verses from the Bible. :P
And now i realized that She's always communicating with God. The reason that even if we messed up our life she would support us, is because she have God.
When I was in High School she'd always tell us to go to church every sunday and we would just laughed at herbut  by God's grace her prayer has been answered, I am now attending church not just a regular, active attendee but I am following Christ and living for our great commission that is,

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name
of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.."  -Matthew 28:19

With this, What is written in the scripture came true;

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. - Hebrews 11:6

I am so Proud of my Inay (Jenny Mendoza) for setting out a good example of Love & Faith. 
Thank you for all the prayer, I always thank God everytime I remember you.
Continue to touch the lives of other people mom!
Lead them to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!

I love you mom! Thank you because nothing could ever make you turn away from me. ^_^


-Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. 


To all the mom's out there,
Always believe in God and in the Power of Prayer. Even if it seems to be no way, too dark and it feels like there is no hope. I have a good news, there is Hope in Christ Jesus all you have to do is to accept Him in your life as your Lord and Savior. Let Him handle it, surrender it to Him and Trust Him. Be strong for you kids. Happy Mother's Day!





Comments