God's word is like a hammer



      In Jeremiah 23:29, God Himself said that His word is like a hammer which is being used to crush rocks into pieces. Even if we're obeying, God the time will come that our hearts would be broken and crushed by His word because He wants us to let go of everything we're holding on to. He would break everything that we are relying to like our finances, relationships and anything that we are confident about because He wants to be our source of strength and He's seeking for a worshiper with a broken spirit. We can only acquire it when our hearts has been broken into pieces and nothing is left but our faith in Him. 


      God is saying to you, "What are you holding on today? Can you let it go and trust me? I can provide and I will provide for you if you will just let me. Stop looking for something or someone to rely on. If you have a problem I would be willing to listen and to help you, if you would just come to me and admit that you can don nothing apart from me. You are my dear Child, I love you with an everlasting love and nothing will be able to separate us. I am longing for you so come to me and I will give you rest."

      It is true that when we lost everything we can do anything. God will empower us to do great things if we'll just put our faith on Him.


Jeremiah 23:29
"Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?"

Psalm 51:17
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise."

Romans 8:38
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Comments