Door Knob Story

Just a while ago, I can't open the door of our apartment..haha!
I was like "Oh God, please let me open the door and i'll immediately changed it tomorrow."

I've observed that for the past weeks,
Locking and Unlocking the doors gets harder and harder.
The key would be stocked, i can't even turn it to the right or to the left.
The only choice is to pull it out, and try to turn it left and right.
Then finally after doing it for quite some time, maybe for about 20 minutes.
VOILA! It's open!

haha, I got so irritated and get a screw then removed the knob to check 
if something is wrong.. I tried using the key and same thing happenned. :P
While turning it left and right, I taught of something
"what if i put on some lubricant through the little space for the key?"
I wasn't sure if it would work but I tried to put on some vegetable oil.
haha! IT WORKED!!!

Sometimes WE are like that KEY stocked and blinded by our circumstances
and the only way we could think of is to give up and left that door unopen.
Sometimes we chose a different path when it gets tougher, sometimes we settle 
for less than what we deserve because our mind is blinded by the lies and fears of the
enemy.

The only way to easily unlock the door is by the help of lubricant that reduces
the friction,improving efficiency and reducing wear. Because it is greasy, it makes
the turning of the key smoother. That lubricant is our SPIRITUAL FAMILY who
would encourage, train and help us increase our faith. When we have someone
we can lean on it motivates us to stay strong so that we can endure and
recieve the greatest gift that is "To live with  God in Eternity." :')
We need people who would pull us up, people who'd be willing to help you without
expecting something in return. If you have people who believes in you, you would be
fired up and you would think that those obstacle is nothing because you would be reminded that
you have them,above all you have God.

It is said in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

"Two are better than one, 
   because they have a good return for their labor: 
If either of them falls down, 
   one can help the other up. 
But pity anyone who falls 
   and has no one to help them up. 
 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. 
   But how can one keep warm alone? 
 Though one may be overpowered, 
   two can defend themselves. 
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."


Let us encourage and help one another so that we can all see our
great God face to face. 

I'm so blessed to have a family who would fight for me and endure for me
when i'm ready give in.
Thank you for all the prayers UE-Lifebox, ENCM Family and CKE family. 
Especially to my mom, Ate EM, Laine, Karen & Benj you're a great help in my Spiritual Growth.

<<The End.>>

Thank you God for your grace, for this wonderful life that you've given me.
All glory to You! Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior!

Comments