My First Trip to HongKong

     This was my first ever trip out of the country and also my first time to be on a plane. On top of that I traveled from Manila to Hongkong by myself to visit my mom on a summer vacation. But I still had a great experience  since the Cabin crews entertained and make the flight memorable by having a game which is "Bring Me" and the prizes where collectible items from Cebu Pacific itself.

from the airplane
I heard the pilot of Cebu Pacific that this is somewhere in Pangasinan.

    As you have read, It was my first time so I really don't have any idea what to do after getting off the plane. My mom told me that I should find the train that would take me to the terminal since the ground of Cebu Pacific's a bit far from the terminal itself. 


For my "First Gala in Hong Kong" my mom took me to Central since we are staying at Discovery Bay

 Discovery Bay  


Central ferry
                                                         Central to Discovery Bay Ferry Station
Park in Hongkong

Comments