myPhone B11 Duo


           I bought this cellphone yesterday because my Samsung Jet won't turn on and the guy in Samsung repair center or whatever you call it said that it would take a week or so to get my phone back. I'm lucky because there's a lot of phone (cheaper!) at Cyberzone in SM Manila.

              At first I wanted to buy a Cherry Mobile, I forgot the model but it's a qwerty phone with FM Radio, you can play a video, mp3 and a  micro SD memory slot. I asked the guy if I can try it or just hold it to see if it's good and to my disappointment. They won't let me touch  it, I can only look at it. And said that if i'm going to buy that's the time that I'd be allowed to try it. Isn't it great? He's saying that I should decide to buy it by just looking at it inside the glass and by just reading the specification in a poster? Can you believe it? 

           So, I switched to myPhone. At first I want B15 because it has a camera and it's Php 1,299 only but sad to say it's out of stock and the salesman offered me B11 Duo. Yes, duo because it's a dual sim and though it doesn't have a camera, I don't need it anyway. It has FM radio, a micro SD memory slot for my video and mp3. I'm loving it! The interface is good and the audio is clear. :) I'm satisfied since it only costs me Php999. 

Comments

  1. does it have games? wala yata? and meron ba syang somewhat greenish sa lower part ng lcd pag pure white yung bg ng b11 mo???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also bought it at at Cyberzone in SM Manila. dun sa kiosk ng myphone

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Roby sorry just read your post today.. I can't see any greenish color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment