Who Am I

Did you ever wonder who you really are?
Well, I am one of you guys whose tried a lot of things just to figure out who i am.
I simply describe myself like this,


I love God.


My Family.


My Friends.

I love dancing.

I love Music.

I love photography.

Anything that is related to art.

I talk a lot.

I laugh a lot.

I Eat a lot.

I sleep a lot.

That's basically me.


 But I found the answer in Christ Jesus. This is how God described me.

I am God's child.
Galatians 3:26

I am Jesus' friend.
John 15:15

I am a whole new person with a whole new life.
2 Corinthians 5:17

I am a place where God's Spirit lives.
1 Corinthians 6:19

I am God's Incredible work of art.
Ephesians 2:10

I am totally and completely forgiven.
1 John 1:9

I am created In God's likeness.
Ephesians 4:24

I am spiritually alive.
Ephesians 2:5

I am a citizen of Heaven.
Philippians 3:20

I am God's messenger to the world.
Acts 1:8

I am God's disciple-maker.
Matthew 28:19

I am the salt of the earth.
Matthew 5:13

I am the light of the world.
Matthew 5:14

I am greatly loved.
Romans 5:8


We are God's workmanship so don't ever underestimate yourself.

Comments