The Story of a Pair of Jeans



just wanna share this short story of mine,

Last sunday (february 20,2011), i went to SM Megamall
then i checked out Forever 21 and found a jeans that is similar
to Bershka's jeans (i saw in Hong Kong).

I really wanted to buy it since i bought a jeans for like years ago
but I don't have money, though technically I have a money but it's
for my electric and internet bills (haha).

it's a struggle whether to buy it or not, then I decided not buy it because
it's not right. So i just sigh and said a little prayer,

"God, I really want that jeans as in SUPER, but i don't have money
Please provide for me. And i will believe that i recieved it Lord."

Then i told my sister that i wanted to buy a jeans so i'm asking her
to tell our mom but she said, "Wala syang pera ngaun, nasira pa cp nya..."
and i was like... aw sad..

Then the next day my sister told me that she bought a jeans for me and wow it's the
jeans that i wanted to buy. She bought in in Bershka.

I was so Happy and started telling my friends about it..

then yesterday i was chatting with my eldest sister who's in Spain,
she told me that she also told me that she bought a jeans for me. And wow
it's design is just a little different my other jeans. She said bought it the other day, but i
wasn't able to read her message in my FB chat.

In Short, I have two new jeans from Bershka Hongkong & Spain!
What a great gift? I just want to buy one but I ended up having 2.
Let us not settle for anything less than Gods best!

Whew! I just realized that God honors us according to our faith and He blesses us
even though we are not always on the right track and a lot of times we're selfish.


It's just a matter of FAITH!
We can move mountains if we have faith as small as mustard seed.

Let us Honor God through simple things..

Let everything that has life Praise God!

Comments